Senior Manager, Sales Enablement at HUMAN
At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
About the role:
The Strategy & Revenue Operations team is focused on supercharging the organization’s operational muscle and accelerating productivity. As a member of this team, you will have significant shaping power.
Sales Enablement is an integral function, with the goals of increasing deal conversion & sales cycle velocity, driving organizational alignment, and improving the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the salesforce.
You will act as an integrating force between various areas of Sales, Revenue Operations, Marketing, Product, and Customer Service. This position is responsible for leading sales enablement activities to increase sales productivity, including but not limited to, developing and executing on onboarding and ongoing development programs, administering a learning management system and other enablement tools, and liaising with cross-functional teams as we build a world-class commercial organization.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team, one with significant exposure and impact to the entire commercial organization. This role will report into the Principal, Strategy & Revenue Operations Manager and will live within the Global Sales organization. The team is just getting started, and we’re looking for an amazing human to join our mission in accelerating growth!
Who are we looking for?
You are passionate about your work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving and execution abilities. You have a desire to empower and enable others, an entrepreneurial spirit, a growth-mindset, and are ready to roll up your sleeves and drive operational excellence.
What you'll do:
- Think 10x, all the time. Have one eye on the present and the other on the future.
- Establish objectives and metrics for sales enablement; measure progress.
- Create a cohesive internal enablement strategy in partnership with Revenue Operations and various cross-functional teams. Work with Sales, Marketing, and Product to create, share, use, & manage the organization's latest and greatest enablement content.
- Regularly update commercial playbooks based on team feedback and market demands.
- Liaise with internal subject matter experts to design & revise learning paths, training courses, and measurement. Source external content as appropriate.
- Project manage people and schedules to build, deliver, and measure sales and marketing content.
- Administer and maintain internal enablement tools, namely, a Learning Management System.
- Conduct ongoing analyses of current skills, knowledge, and processes. Work with the broader Revenue Operations team and the Sales Leadership team to make recommendations for increasing sales productivity and to close gaps.
- Spend field time with sales representatives and leadership to understand pain points, building deliverables to help meet needs.
- Contribute to other focus areas of the Strategy and Revenue Operations team, including but not limited to: strategy, insights, tools, and processes.
Who you are:
- Proven work experience in Sales Enablement/Training, with additional experience in sales/revenue operations or management consulting highly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Proven experience in creating and implementing successful sales playbooks and training/development programs.
- Knowledge of sales methodologies, processes, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Experience working at a hyper-growth technology start-up or scale-up.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and with cross-functional teams
- Technically proficient in Salesforce (Lightning), G-Suite, and Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills. Ability to communicate with senior level stakeholders.
- Expert ability to collaborate and generate a spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
- Nice to have: general sales/revenue operations experience and/or sales experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.