Senior Manager, TV Partnerships at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Are you passionate about the evolving TV advertising landscape? If so, we are looking for a Senior Manager, Inventory Partnerships to join our growing TV team. This role supports the development and execution of long-term strategic partnerships with television content owners, distributors, connected device manufacturers, TV data partners and others.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage and grow our relationships with premium publisher across the TV ecosystem
- Support day to day partner management functions across inventory partnerships
- Support client-facing teams at TTD as a publisher resource
- Interface directly with publishers and SSP partners for troubleshooting and activation across inventory deals
- Analyze trends in deal usage at a platform, SSP, format and publisher level to help inform relationships and develop strategy
- Develop educational content, trainings, demos & business reviews for internal TTD teams, partners and clients
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to The Trade Desk platform
- Become an expert on the management and deployment of deals via the TTD platform
- BA/BS and 3-5 years of experience working with DSPs, SSPs, exchanges, or other related technology; 2+ years of client-facing experience
- Proven track record of building partnerships by forging strong relationships with vendors and clients, understanding their objectives and recommending the best strategies
- Understanding of the evolving TV ecosystem
- Ability to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes, and comfort with complex concepts
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, as well as an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills - ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.