Senior Partner Manager
Senior Partner Manager
Platform | New York, NY
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000's Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents, and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
The Senior Partner Manager is the day-to-day lead on relationships with existing partners. For select accounts, you will work closely with and support a Partner Development Manager to ensure partners are trained, educated and able to sell mobile location solutions. Senior Partner Managers are integral to the team's success by contributing to performance, sharing information and implementing best practices. This position is instrumental in increasing the revenue from and depth of partner relationships and is accountable to all growth objectives for partners lead by this role.
- Establish key reseller relationships, engaging partner contacts and decision makers at all levels, identifying and pitching sales opportunities with partner sales contacts, while providing ground-level product and sales reinforcement across.
- Structure partnerships to drive order volume and seller adoption of mobile product.
- Lead education of key partners through webinars and 1-1 trainings.
- Follow up with customers to drive upsells and renewal business.
- Facilitate collaboration and establish ongoing support relationships between partner team members and GroundTruth team members to accelerate revenue growth.
- Work with internal partner stakeholders to set up proper sales coaching + education across all levels of local sales organization.
- Build relationships with corporate/executive leadership + sales/digital leadership within local sales teams to drive mobile product adoption.
- Meet with key stakeholders at market level to execute on-site enablement or relationship reinforcement as needed.
- Work closely with marketing to develop case studies, learning and pitch materials for partner sales teams.
- A proactive, consultative seller personality who understands the business needs of our partners.
- Navigate strong personalities externally to uncover underlying issues.
- People oriented – high level of customer service, with the ability to quickly build strong working relationships (internal/external).
- Comfortable delivering presentations on products, industry and technology to senior executives, sales managers and sales teams across large sales organizations.
- Able to deal with fast-paced activity and stay organized.
- Able to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working (in relation primarily to customer management).
- Able to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels.
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations; you are self-motivated and goal orientated.
- 5+ years of experience from digital sales or traditional media company, preferably mobile.
- A hunter mentality, with a drive to identify and grow partner business.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field preferred.
- Range of existing relationships and contacts with traditional and digital media organizations a plus
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues.
- Experience growing channel or enterprise business a plus.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media organizations a plus.
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.