Senior Partnerships Manager, Concierge at SEVENROOMS
The SevenRooms’ Concierge Portal enables corporate concierges from around the globe to easily manage their restaurant relationships and book reservations at the world’s best restaurants. Working in direct partnership with the largest concierges in the industry, like American Express and Aspire Lifestyles, SevenRooms helps to create unforgettable experiences for our clients and their members.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior Partnerships Manager, Concierge who will own our current Concierge relationships and grow their success on SevenRooms, while adding new partners to our program. This will involve working with a diverse set of Clients to set and reach program goals, managing the concierge team and other internal stakeholders to improve program execution, and identifying and selling into new potential partner clients.
This is a full-time position and will report to the Director of Partnerships.What You'll Do
- Manage, own and grow all of our Concierge relationships by being the external-facing SevenRooms leader and internal advocate for our partners
- Work with a diverse set of partners to set program goals and ensure those goals are reached, while ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
- Identify new and innovative ways in which SevenRooms can add additional value to our current partners, and execute against those ideas
- Work with the Concierge Onboarding Coordinator and wider Customer Success team to build better venue onboarding and reservation fulfillment processes
- Communicate daily with our Concierge Clients and venues to coordinate program execution, ensure program compliance and resolve high-level issues
- Own the business metrics for the Concierge business, which includes tracking and reporting on those metrics
- Be able to create insightful and easy-to-understand custom reporting for partners
- Project manage complex launches that will involve working across all operational teams
- Manage the sales process of our Concierge programs into restaurants
- Be able to manage and negotiate enterprise-level contracts
You love technology, hospitality and have worked in complex client management roles before. You are intrigued by operations, project management, and solving multiple puzzles simultaneously. You seek challenges, excitement and a fast-paced environment. You understand the importance of making the client experience fantastic and will go to great lengths to make sure that happens. Most importantly, you want to be a part of an awesome and hardworking hospitality tech startup changing the world of hospitality.
- 7+ years of experience, with 5+ years working in challenging, client-management roles
- Has managed several large, complex B2B partnerships
- Exceptional written and oral client communication skills, including empathetic listening and an ability to convey information effectively
- Has 2+ years experience managing a team
- Project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline
- Has experience with negotiating and executing enterprise level contracts
- Ideal candidate has some sales experience
- Detail-oriented, strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Highly collaborative with a positive, go-getter attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding startup environment
- Experienced in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint or Google Sheets/Slides
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.