Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
About the role:
As a Senior Solutions Consultant at Contentsquare, you will work alongside our growing team of Account Executives and Account Managers. If you are passionate about helping enterprise brands improve their digital experiences while being the technical advisor in a team of senior sales executives, this is the role for you!
During the sales cycle, you will lead proof of concepts, demonstrating Contentsquare’s ability to meet and exceed customer technical and business requirements, often in the customer’s production environment. Aside from the day-to-day, you may also be asked to lead webinars, speak at conferences, and create public-facing training content.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients drive business growth through strong technical alignment and integration of the ContentSquare
- Partner with sales executives in building business cases for customer and drive new revenue growth
- Help in researching and developing new products based on customer and general market needs
- 3+ years experience working as a technical solutions engineer / consultant engaging enterprise clients, with a proven track record of success supporting senior sales teams
- Strong knowledge of the digital user experience and analytics ecosystem
- Experience analyzing sites using products such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or other digital experience platforms
- Deep technical expertise around web, ecommerce and analytics platforms
- Experience aligning technical Martech SaaS solutions to the business cases of enterprise customers
- Clear, concise and solution focused in both written and verbal communication
- You are highly organized, pragmatic and able to prioritize effort on highest-impact areas
- Proactive in going above and beyond individual and team expectations
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Healthcare Insurance and Leave
--> Prescription Drug
--> Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
--> Leave programs for all of life’s moments: paid birthing and non-birthing leave, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Unlimited paid time-off policy
- Eligibility to participate in Contentsquare's equity plan for full time employees.
- Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.