Senior Provider Account Manager
About the company
At Covera Health, we have proven that advanced data science can prevent serious misdiagnoses which result in poor outcomes for patients and increased costs for payers. Using our proprietary framework, we help patients recover better, faster, and more affordably. Today, we are working with some of the largest healthcare payers in the country to potentially impact millions of patient lives. We are passionate about improving healthcare for every patient.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join us in our commitment to improve the quality of care for patients in every community across the nation.
As a Senior Account Manager at Covera Health, you will establish, develop, foster, and grow our provider partnerships, maintaining and collecting crucial data for our internal teams. You will guide providers through the partnership process for the entire term of their relationship with us, spreading our vision of quality care. You will be expected to:
- Serve as the main point of contact for complex and/or large providers, demonstrating ability to handle challenging and delicate issues and escalations appropriately.
- Orchestrate complex operational processes required for provider program participation.
- Make decisions that appropriately balance the interest of Covera’s program while also maintaining positive relationships with our providers.
- Drive onboarding and day-to-day conversations and contact with providers.
- Continually demonstrate the value of our provider partnership programs by proactively highlighting Covera’s value proposition and fostering deep engagement with all providers.
- Engage providers in Covera’s commitment to high quality, including participation requirements including but not limited to standards of care, information sharing, and value-based reimbursement.
- Drive the collection of data required for our internal and external teams to maintain the partnership.
- Utilize phone calls, emails, and face-to-face meetings daily to manage all provider relationships, validating their care, support, and overall happiness with Covera Health.
- Promote positive relationships within the provider community (existing providers and all others) via daily outreach efforts.
- Develop a deep understanding of our partnership policies and radiology markets on a state-by-state basis.
- Track activities with all in-house tools, including CRM, and maintain all project organization in order to manage your book of business against set milestones.
- Contribute to the development of scalable and effective account management practices by spearheading development of workflows, reporting and tools.
- BA or BS required
- 3-7 years of experience with some exposure to healthcare and/or the radiology market preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication with excellent ability to work in a team environment
- Positive, warm, and friendly phone, email, and in-person skills are crucial
- Ability to effectively communicate detailed information to healthcare providers
- Strong personal time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
You will be a full-time employee with competitive salary, stock options, and great benefits. These benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, pre-tax commuter benefits, flexible paid time off, and a comfortable office space filled with a variety of quality snacks and beverages. Most importantly, you’ll get to know each of us and we love to work together to find solutions. We are a smart, fun, focused, and unique team of people who are truly passionate about changing healthcare for the better!