With 20 years of search marketing expertise, our goal is to add value to every search. On the simplest level, we are the largest consumer search technology platform outside of Google and Bing. adMarketplace delivers incremental search traffic across native channels, including mobile apps, consumer sites, and browsers. Our technology enables audiences to skip search results pages, and navigate directly to trusted sites in moments of intent. As well as driving incremental reach, we are also market leaders in terms of privacy and performance.
The Senior Publisher Account Manager will be pivotal for managing and maintaining key inventory partners for our business. This position will require a strong mix of analytical skills and previous client-facing experience. The Senior Publisher Account Manager will monitor and optimize existing publishers to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients. They will also be responsible for identifying growth and upselling opportunities within a book of business.
What You’d Do:
- Manage day to day relationships with our publisher partners
- Support Business Development team to establish and develop new top tier publisher relationships
- Serve as a reliable point of contact for day-to-day publisher questions
- Play an active role in strategic account planning and growth of adMarketplace’s key publisher relationships
- Drive top-line growth of revenue across new and existing publishers.
- Maintain a deep understanding of each publisher’s business drivers, metrics, and product vision
- Work closely with our demand side teams to provide the most optimal view of supply to their clients
- Drive product innovation by identifying existing pain points in services delivery
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of account management or other client facing experience
- Deliver a high-quality customer experience; strong consultative sales skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Understand and be able to calculate basic Media Math
- Knowledge of the competitive digital landscape
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office