Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
As a Senior Retail Partnerships Manager, you will develop and own the relationships needed to grow Ro’s retail business. You will develop strong partnerships with all members of the merchant teams that we work with; lead strategy and execution within stores and on merchants’ dotcom channels; maintain a strong understanding of the trends within our categories, the competitive landscape and how these forces relate to Ro’s retail goals; and report performance back to the business to help drive insights and identify new opportunities. You will work directly with our retail partners to assist with planning and forecasting, and will work cross functionally with Ro’s OTC product team and Supply Chain team to help us further build out our suite of retail products and bring them to market.
Who are you? You know retail and have a deep understanding of the channels and categories within it. You are organized and a creative problem solver with an incredible attention to detail, and have experience dealing with retail merchant teams. You can speak the language with planners, buyers and category managers alike. You are timeline oriented and know what levers can help to drive productivity within retail: assortment, pricing, promotion, merchandising and more. You are able to communicate effectively with cross functional stakeholders, and have a working knowledge of what it takes to fulfill retail from a supply chain perspective. You work effectively in dynamic, cross-functional teams, thrive in a fast paced environment and love a challenge.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with day-to-day account management for Ro’s retail business
- Work with the Supply Chain team to monitor and report on purchasing, inventory levels, sales and forecasts
- Help to oversee retail marketing efforts in concert with project management teams
- Work hand-in-hand with the OTC product development team to help conceptualize new products and bring these innovations to retail
- Oversee merchandising and promotion efforts for both in-store and dotcom
- Work with the business development team to identify new opportunities at retail
What You Bring to the Team:
- Incredible communication and presentation skills - both verbal and written
- 5+ years of retail experience, preferably in the OTC and/or cosmetic space
- Proven track record of success in managing and growing key accounts
- Comprehensive understanding of the retail life-cycle
- Familiarity with retail calendars and seasonal promotions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail with effective prioritization and organization skills
- High-level experience working with a retail supply chain team, on either the brand or merchant side
- Quantitative and problem-solving skills, with innovative thinking and vision
- Ability to work with and deliver on firm deadlines, and a strong willingness to raise red-flags the moment you see them
- Experience with Excel and the ability to create aesthetically pleasing powerpoint presentations that are on-brand and that communicate a concise message (Bonus: experience with G-Suite versions of both)
- An eagerness to learn and grow
- A connection to Ro’s mission
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.