Ogury is the creator of the first advertising engine driven by user choice. Ogury is a global organization with 400+ employees across 10 countries, working with 1500+ brands and 3500+ publishers to establish a trusted digital advertising ecosystem, driven by user choice. Ogury Advertising Engine is an integrated stack of technology, from consent and preference management to user engagement, designed and optimized for branding campaigns on mobile. It uses safe data to deliver relevant ads in a brand safe and fraud-free environment.
Ogury is hiring a Senior Sales Director to join our expanding sales team. As a Senior Sales Director, you are a senior-level player / coach with extensive agency contacts and possess deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape. You will leverage Ogury’s mobile solutions to retain existing and establish new business. You are also responsible for the long-term development of business relationships with senior executives at agencies in the region.
The Senior Sales Director will coach a small team to identify, source, pitch, define, negotiate, close and manage digital advertising revenue. You will act as a subject matter expert in the marketplace, working to educate your sales team, as well as the marketplace, about Ogury’s offerings.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a team of performance driven sellers to build awareness and adoption of the company’s mobile offering with agencies through client presentations, conference attendance and direct sales.
- Leverage business development and sales skills with ongoing relationship management.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships.
- Engage with senior advertiser executives to support sales team efforts and drive deal growth.
- Lead the sales team in identifying and prioritizing effort against key decision makers across large holding companies, as well as their internal business partners and agencies.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive revenue growth and execute company goals.
- 7+ years experience in digital ad sales with a proven track record in both programmatic and managed service type deals.
- Proven track record as a leader who has seen success in building, developing, and managing teams.
- Experience in navigating preferred partnership deals with agency partners or brands directly.
- You have a wide range of existing relationships and contacts with top-tier agencies.
- High degree of creativity, self-motivation, and drive.
- Comfortable working in a start-up team environment and are able to maintain flexibility and grit.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary with a bonus, paid quarterly
- Competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision
- Life assurance
- US- commuter benefits
- US- 401k Subsidised gym membership through GymPass
- Slick office space in central NYC with breakfast and snacks
Ogury is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce