Senior Sales Executive, Corporate Wellness at Peloton
Account Executive, Corporate Wellness
Peloton is looking to bring on an experienced salesperson to help us build out one of the most exciting new business areas at Peloton, Corporate Wellness. In order to help democratize access to fitness across the US, the team will engage top organizations to bring world class fitness to their employees through our Digital and Connected Fitness offerings. The ideal candidate will focus on creating revenue-driving relationships with top employers and benefits providers. Valuing high-energy, motivated and tenacious individuals, this team is a great fit for anyone looking to make their mark at a market-leading fitness company.
- Partner with enterprise-level employers and benefits administrators to have Peloton included in their corporate wellness/benefit plans
- Own sales lifecycle from lead identification -> prospecting -> contracting -> ongoing management of key accounts
- Educate and build relationships with benefits brokers and consultants
- Utilize Salesforce and other tools in our sales stack to manage and close individual opportunities
- Collaborate with internal Account Management, Revenue Operations and Commercial Sales teams
- Meet or exceed ongoing sales quotas/targets
- Background in B2B sales, with 4+ years of sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Understanding of corporate benefits and reimbursement programs
- Results driven. Proven track record of beating quota and revenue-driving results
- Can do attitude. Ability and desire to help grow a new business line and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable: ability to synthesize and surface market feedback and trends to broader team, remain adaptable and flexible in approach
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.