The Senior Sales Executive is the “quarterback“ of the sales cycle, and we are looking for a superstar to add to our ever expanding team . We are seeking an experienced, quota carrying sales performer who is looking to help grow Addepar to be the financial platform for the Finance Industry. The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for growing new ARR for large RIAs’, Multi-Family Offices and Private Banks.
- Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the named accounts within the assigned territory
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from large financial firms
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events within territory (40-50% travel) (Covid era exempt)
Required Skills & Experience
- 8+ years experience in software sales
- Experience selling SaaS products into the wealth management or the finance industry
- Proven record of achieving quotas
- Hands on experience with Salesforce
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications with the ability to conduct product demos and understand the complexities of a SaaS business
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with web based conferencing tools such as Zoom etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics, and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. The company’s platform aggregates portfolio, market, and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices, and large financial institutions that manage data for over $1.7 trillion of assets on the company’s platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 and in 2018 received Morgan Stanley’s Fintech Award for making a significant impact on the firm’s mission of continuous innovation. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City.
Addepar is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to building together and to do that best, we rely on a range of backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.