Are you a sales-oriented problem solver, who wants to help the largest agencies in the world to grow their business?
As a Senior Account Executive for our Agencies team at Smartly.io, you’ll take ownership of your own customers from first week on, perform consultative sales, and function as the crucial link between customers, Facebook, and our product development team. You’ll work at the cutting edge of the fast-paced online marketing industry, which allows you to learn super fast about growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with huge advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
We're definitely looking for you, if you
- Have 3+ years of experience in B2B sales and business development for agencies
- Are motivated and experienced in tirelessly searching and contacting for new leads
- Have an extensive network amongst the big 6 agencies and/or smaller performance focused agencies
- Have previous experience with Facebook ads or other digital advertising
- Have genuine interest and experience in online marketing and B2B sales
- Are a strong team player, dedicated to constantly learn and teach others
- Are a great communicator and negotiator with a proactive attitude to drive results
- Have excellent social skills that allow you to build trust and close relationships
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences, and industry events
- Legal right to work in the US.
As a Senior Account Executive at Smartly, you will
- Identify new sales leads and contacts
- Grow and manage your own pipeline and drive sales proactively
- Proactively push existing agency customers to increase their tool adoption
- Build, manage and develop long-term relationships with your customers and Facebook
- Manage and grow some of your own customers including onboarding and training customers on the Smartly.io tool
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge of our tool and FB marketing to serve customers in the best way possible
- Provide best practices, upsell new features and increase product adoption
- Collaborate with customers and product development team to maintain quick feedback loop, help in designing new product features and improve the interface
- Identify opportunities for case studies with our customers and collaborate with the marketing team to create them, and improve our other sales materials
- Constantly step out from your comfort zone to learn super fast in a quickly evolving industry
Who we are
Smartly.io is a fast-growing team of 300+ Humble Hungry Hunters. We are building a B2B SaaS product to fully automate and optimize online marketing at scale for the largest advertisers across the globe. We are a global company with 36 nationalities and footholds in 17 cities, serving 650+ brands across the globe, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle.
We are on a mission to make online advertising easy, efficient, and enjoyable across all major platforms. Easy as in automated, efficient as in constantly driving performance, and enjoyable through the best user experience and service in the market. We do this by combining creative automation, ad operations, and outstanding customer service to help brands scale their results – not headcount.
Great people choose us and stay with us because they like our company culture and how we tackle challenges of huge scale at speed. Learn more about how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook.
Some things we're proud of:
- 94% of Smartlies recommend the company as a great place to work.
- 4.9/5 stars on Glassdoor.
- 2017 Digiday WorkLife Awards: Tech Platform with the Most Innovative Culture.