Senior Sales Operations Manager at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
About the role:
Angi is looking for a Senior Sales Operations Manager to join the Leads Marketplace team and partner with Sales, Operations, Finance, and HR leadership to drive the development and execution of ANGI incentive compensation programs. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of incentive programs and analysis. This includes the development and execution of sales and ops incentive plans, guide policy formation and enforcement, ICM tool management, and modeling proposed changes to incentive structures. This role will have a healthy mix of analytics, project/program management and communications. A successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and will have an opportunity to make a significant positive impact on several key initiatives hitting the business over the upcoming year.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the management and development of all incentive compensation plans, including the sales commission plans and operations incentive plans for the Leads Marketplace organization.
- Partner with Sales, Ops, & Finance teams to build and execute on compensation models that that drive engagement and retention.
- Support ongoing maintenance and administration of SAP Commissions, set up compensation plans, and ensure accurate payout mapping rules for all sales and operations reps in SAP.
- Work with Management, Legal and HR business partners to design & administer incentive compensation programs for the Leads Marketplace organization.
- Continuously evaluate commission plans and processes and initiate changes to increase efficiency and reduce costs of administration.
- Act as a single point of contact in the sales and ops organizations for compensation plans, rules and policy questions, and complex compensation issues.
- Ensure the administration of various incentive compensation plans are following established guidelines, processes, and procedures.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience with execution and development of compensation programs; sales compensation experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze large data sets and determine the best compensation plan for various areas of the business.
- Advanced SAP Commissions and Excel skills, familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBi, etc.) a plus
- Ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Must be self-driven and able to work autonomously.
- Focus on customer service and working effectively with multiple people, departments, and levels within the organization.
- Calculating compensation can be complicated and requires solid working knowledge of math and statistics.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world