Senior Sales Strategy Analyst at Dataminr
--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
As the health and safety of our candidates and our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews and new hire on-boarding.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI and public data to work for our clients, generating relevant and actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, and NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events and emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public and private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, and respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth and innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for ‘Most Innovative Use of AI’ from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team and help the world manage risk in real time. You’ll work with 800+ talented people across eight offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, and have fun while doing it!
Who you are:
You’re an outgoing, hands-on, and solutions oriented sales strategy professional. You’re highly analytical, creative, and always looking for ways to improve processes and increase productivity. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves, dig into massive sets of information, and create solutions to problems that have never been tackled before.
As our Sales Strategy Analyst, you will provide strategic support to the Global Sales Management and Operations Team. You will partner directly with the global heads of sales and will be responsible for assisting with critical sales processes around territories, productivity, CRM maintenance and analytics.
- Oversee development, balancing and maintenance of assigned sales territories
- Develop deep understanding of assigned sales team(s) and is viewed by Sales leadership as the subject matter expert on territory strategy execution
- Analyze current territory and whitespace data, recommending territory designs to sales management in order to capitalize on future growth
- Partner with internal stakeholders within the organization to improve data integrity with the CRM
- Champions process and methodologies related to quota and territory coverage ensuring they are continuously followed
- Maximize sales productivity by facilitating the strategic annual planning process with the development of the GTM organizational structure and associated sales hierarchy
- Deployment of sales targets, quota setting and in-year management
- Track quota over-assign vs plan through the FY highlighting areas of risk/concern to achieve plan
- Manage forecast, forecast analytics and forecasting tools for assigned line of business/geographic region
- Align with Operations Business Partners to ensure appropriate coverage/quota priorities are delivered
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant Sales Operations, with 3+ years focused on forecasting, territory development and quota setting
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify trends, issues and future growth potential
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally with internal sales, marketing and finance teams
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to turn large sets of data into actionable insights
- Self-starter mentality and entrepreneurial spirit with a strong drive for excellence and delivery of results
- Knowledgeable with relational databases and BI tools such as Looker
- Experience with CRM platform, Salesforce preferred (Clari a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills
Why you should work here:
- We recognize and reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking and dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, and passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning and development fund and professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave and 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental and physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation and health and fitness app reimbursements
…and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.
For individuals applying for US-based roles:
Dataminr is requiring that all prospective employees hired for this position present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Dataminr is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely held religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected reasons, should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any conditional offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.
For individuals applying for Austrailian-based roles:
Dataminr requires (as a condition of employment) that the successful candidate for this position be fully vaccinated with a recognized and approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to commencing employment. The successful candidate will be required to present proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment.
Candidates who are unable to be vaccinated due to a legally protected reason should contact their recruiting representative as soon as possible following any offer of employment to explore what, if any, reasonable accommodations Dataminr is able to offer.