Senior Sales Systems Analyst at Datadog
Datadog is the world-class monitoring and security platform for cloud applications. We’re dedicated to creating, developing, and supporting our product and customers, allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally. Built by engineers, for engineers, our SaaS product is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries to enable digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stack. Given the resilience of cloud technologies and importance placed today in digital operations and agility, Datadog continues to innovate and is well positioned for the long term.
Datadog’s Sales Operations team is seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce expert, who will impact a rapidly growing environment and its connected third-party systems. This individual will proactively engage and support our internal customer needs and ensure we are delivering high quality solutions. They manage all CRM configuration, maintain existing features/products for the business, and partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive global quality improvement processes.
Datadog’s Sales Operations team is seeking an innovative and passionate Salesforce expert, who will impact a rapidly growing environment and its connected third-party systems. This individual will proactively engage and support our internal customer needs and ensure we are delivering high quality solutions. They manage all CRM, PRM, and Commissions configuration, maintain existing features/products for the business, and partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive global quality improvement processes.
- Partner with multi-functional teams: Sales, Channels & Alliances, Marketing, Sales Enablement, Product, Engineering, and Finance to analyze and optimize the processes related to Lead-to-Opportunity
- Become subject matter expert for Channel and Alliances processes in Salesforce Partner Communities through day to day support of internal and external Partner Users
- Become subject matter expert for Commissions processes in Xactly through day to day support of internal Sales Users
- Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT), deployments, and tech stack audits with the team to ensure business requirements are met and upheld
- Prepare data from various internal and external sources in order to import updated data into existing databases, using data load, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and application configuration
- Present new processes and automations to Sales Operations team to showcase enhancements to our system
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce, including any combination of configuration and development, flow automation, user management, and report generation.
- Strong knowledge of Sales and Channel & Alliances business processes in the opportunity-to-close cycle
- Outstanding ability to partner with business stakeholders to understand business process challenges and provide guidance on technical solutions
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases
- 1+ years of experience of commissions administration at a recurring revenue company
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
Why You Should Apply:
Generous and competitive global and US benefits
New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
Best in breed onboarding
Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
#LI-Remote This is a remote position
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.