Senior Sales Trainer at Riskified
Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Sales Trainer to join our Sales Enablement team. In this role, you will work closely with customer-facing teams to increase their overall knowledge, skillset, and capabilities. This position requires excellent communication skills and a high degree of creativity, and self-motivation. You will need to accommodate both macro and micro-level needs, identify specific training needs at the team and individual level. You will communicate regularly with our global L&D team to ensure consistency of experience across teams, an innovative curriculum, documentation, assessments, and effectiveness.What You'll Be Doing
- Deliver and drive impactful, engaging group and individual sales training programs for both onboarding, introductory and advanced features of Riskified
- Formulates training outlines and determines instructional methods such as classroom instruction, role-playing, etc.
- Identify developmental needs of the sales staff at all skill levels
- Develop assessments to measure the effectiveness of the curriculum and learner performance in the workplace, integrating results into new and existing course curriculum
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills
- Provide guidance to sales leaders regarding the sales performance gap
- Comprehensive knowledge of learning and development principles including familiarity with adult learning theory, instructional design, and technology-based learning, and skill development
- Proven 3-5 years of experience delivering highly engaging, high impact training for a sales, BD and Account Management audience
- Background in a SaaS or high growth organization. We are growing quickly and we move fast!
- Strategic problem solver: you look beyond the immediate task to understand the business issue, what the organization is trying to solve for and apply the right solution
- Relationship builder. You should have the ability to quickly build and earn trust through deep understanding of your audience, business experience and application of best training and facilitation practices
- Highly analytical with incredible communication skills
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 450 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some NYC Benefits & Perks:
- Fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance from your first day
- Stock options for all employees, 401(k) + matching, commuter benefits
- Catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more
Fortune Magazine: 25 Best Workplaces in New York
Great Place to Work: Riskified
Crain's: Best Places to Work in New York City
BuiltInNYC: How Riskified Has Carried its Brand Across Continents
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite eCommerce Site
Riskified is deeply committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all individuals. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.