Senior Sales Training & Enablement Manager at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100, Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Best Places to Work, and Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and innovative Senior Sales Training & Enablement Manager to help us support Braze’s growing Sales team. This role is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on our daily and long-term Sales enablement strategy. You will partner with our existing Learning & Development team who are passionate about learning, development, and design to create valuable learning resources and programs for our Sales team!
The Learning & Development team is responsible for all internal training & enablement at Braze including but not limited to: company wide on-boarding, manager training & development, soft skill & career development, department level enablement for Go-To-Market teams including Sales, Customer Success, and Global Services and Support (GSS). The L&D Team reports directly to the VP of People at Braze—this ensures alignment and ongoing collaboration to help support our teams and develop, drive, and support key initiatives across the company. This role will report to the Director of Learning & Development.
As a Senior Sales Training & Enablement Manager at Braze you would:
- Evaluate training needs of the Sales organization and develop proactive and world-class learning resources using our existing LMS system and experiential learning programs
- Act as a trusted advisor to our Sales team and work closely with Sales leaders to define and communicate expectations and processes
- Ensure collaboration among cross-functional teams for the rollout of new marketing assets as well as product roll-outs and enhancements, by understanding the asset needs of the Sales team, deliver those assets, and measure their effectiveness to define future content development needs
- Create and host in-person and online trainings (live, eLearning, webinar)
- Uplevel and host recurring Sales certification programs
- Onboard new Sales team members and continuously evaluate sales ramp times and time-to-effectiveness
- Develop a “train the trainer” program for Sales team members & managers
- Develop and maintain Sales playbooks, one sheets, and other job aides
- Provide reporting and analysis on team performance
- This role will require travel to our other offices including London, San Francisco, Chicago, and Singapore
WHO YOU ARE
- Energetic Salesperson or Sales Trainer with 3-7 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a sales, training, or leadership role
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- You enjoy taking the lead in collaborative work to bring projects to life.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data or are willing to learn
- You work well cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and able to maintain global calendar
- Excellent public speaker with strong presence
- You enjoy travel and hosting events
- LMS or Instructional Design experience a plus!
- You build and maintain strong professional relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch, including snacks and beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.