Senior Salesforce Administrator at Orchard
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have raised over $130 million in equity financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
The Senior Salesforce Administrator role will be responsible for enabling our sales and operations teams to better serve our end customers - ultimately helping Orchard achieve its mission of making home buying & selling so stress-free, far, and simple that people can’t imagine any other way. This role provides interesting, varied work that will ensure our Salesforce technology stack is scaling with our fast-growing business. You will play a key role in helping Orchard bring the home buying & selling experience into the modern era.
What You’ll Do Here
- Act as the internal champion and subject expert for the administration of Salesforce
- Own and deliver new process updates and projects with cross-functional stakeholders, including ideation, requirement gathering, build, and success tracking
- Assist in discovering and maintaining the best software solutions, SFDC or otherwise, to help support our growing needs
- Daily administration and support including customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, and validation rules
- Utilize the latest and greatest automation processes (process builder, flow, etc) to help our users accomplish more with fewer clicks
- Define, track, and report product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success
- Document all the incredible customization you have built
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in Salesforce Administration
- Experience managing Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Field Service Lightning experience a plus but not required
- Well-versed in building, testing, and maintaining advanced Flows
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work independently
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership
- Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals as warranted
- Start-up or consulting experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.9 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're currently working from home until it's safe for employees to return to the office. We anticipate returning later this year and are excited to welcome people back to our offices and see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.