Senior Salesforce Administrator at Stack Overflow
Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share knowledge, and build their careers. More than 50 million professional and aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, and find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, and enable the world’s developers. Our products and services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, and enterprise knowledge sharing.
What you’ll do:
- Report to the VP, Sales Operations and support the organization in long term management of Salesforce, including driving business requirement discussions, troubleshooting Tier 1 errors, creating sophisticated automation, and building custom functionality.
- Own the Zuora CPQ and Salesforce integration and all customization related to Product Fulfillment
- Partner with Demand Generation, Product Marketing and Engineering to democratize data within the Salesforce organization helping uncover insights and track conversions
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure accurate transfer of information to third-party tools, including the billing system (Zuora), marketing automation platform (Marketo) and business intelligence platform (Looker).
- Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations.
- Set up and monitor processes that maintain accurate data at a high quality and integrity level.
- Work with managing directors and managers to create operational metrics and reporting for specific groups within the company. Understand needs, create reporting, and follow up regularly to ensure use of reporting.
Candidates will find success in this role if:
- You're excited to work cross-functionally and learn to support different departments
- You’re comfortable identifying and executing the highest priority projects, know when to escalate, and when to delegate
- You’re comfortable being the person who has the answers or knows how to find them. Presented with multiple options, you have a calm clarity to advise a direction to take
- You know Workflows, Process Builders and Visual Flows fluidly
- You can articulate a business process functionally from Marketing>CRM>ERP
- You are not afraid to take on additional responsibilities
- 8+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator OR 4+ years experience as a Salesforce Implementations Consultant
- Familiarity with Zuora, CPQ, or similar
- Understanding of Bidirectional integrations and data architecture
- 1+ year of leading teams
- 2+ years of solution architecture
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks
- Experience with BI tools
- Solid knowledge of SaaS/Adtech business models
- Exceptional understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and reports/dashboards
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-growing and changing entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient experience with dataloader
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Teamwork oriented and highly collaborative
Nice to have:
- Certifications: Admin 201 (required), Sales Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant are bonus
- Experience with using and implementing tools and technologies to support the company’s revenue operations (Marketo, Zuora, Looker, Clari)
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Flexible hours
- Stock options
- Completely free health insurance (no copay, no premiums)
- Great office w/ espresso bar, games, and free daily lunches
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Transportation reimbursement
- Employees will never be poked with a sharp stick
Diverse teams build better products.
Legally, we need you to know this:
Stack Overflow does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.