(Senior) Solution Consultant Nordics (m/f/x) at Celonis
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide. The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you use our Celonis Process Mining Technology in different proof-of-value projects to demonstrate the value our software generates to our customers in the Nordic market. You lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers' digital transformation by applying the latest extraction and transforming methods and drive Celonis' international expansion. You identify the customers' strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights and actions. Over the whole course of the proof-of-value project, you proficiently handle our customers’ individual needs and actively participate in customer workshops.
- ... have gained 4+ years of experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT Consulting
- ... are familiar with pre-sales engagements of an enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- ... have experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- ... bring experience in scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of values
- ... have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Information-oriented Business Administration, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- … think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- … possess a thorough understanding of complex business processes of any kind
- … are very engaged, a visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- … have very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Swedish
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.