Senior Solution Engineer, Enterprise
OwnBackup, a leading cloud-to-cloud backup and restore vendor, provides secure automated daily backups of SaaS and PaaS data, as well as sophisticated data compare and restore tools for disaster recovery. OwnBackup covers data loss and corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors and rogue applications.
Co-founded by seasoned data-recovery, data-protection, and information-security experts, OwnBackup is a top-ranked backup and restore ISV on Salesforce AppExchange and was named a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery. Headquartered in Englewood Cliff, New Jersey, with R&D, support and other functions in Tel Aviv and London, OwnBackup is the vendor of choice for some of the world’s largest users of SaaS applications.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will be a key member of our enterprise sales team. You will be responsible for owning the technical discussions, product demonstrations, proofs-of-concept and proving out the value of OwnBackup’s solution to our prospects and customers. In addition, you will work closely with our DevOps and R&D teams to channel customer feedback and further product development.
What you will be doing:
- Become a technical expert on all aspects of the OwnBackup solution
- Deliver killer product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Be an evangelist for our enterprise customers to backup and own their SaaS application data
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to product management teams and help validate functionality
- Manage proof of concepts with enterprise customers from success criteria definition through to testing and acceptance
- Maintain a regular customer feedback channel and provide inputs for product development.
- Travel – Up to 40%
What you should have:
- Must Have - In-depth knowledge of Salesforce platform including a deep understanding of data models, security and third-party apps
- 3+ year(s) experience as a Solution Engineer in a pre-sales capacity
- Experience and proven track record in working with Enterprise customers
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Good planning and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work calmly under pressure
Additional Nice-to-Have Skills:
- Experience leveraging the Salesforce API’s, managed packages & Visualforce
- Familiarity with a variety of Salesforce third-party apps
- Understanding of Amazon Web Services technology stacks and infrastructure
- Knowledge of cloud security principles