Site Identification Associate at TrialSpark
The biggest bottleneck in bringing new treatments to patients is the clinical trial. On average, getting a drug through the trial process takes nearly a decade and frequently costs $1B+. And the problem is only getting worse.
TrialSpark is a new healthcare company that owns the end-to-end drug development process. Our proprietary technology allows us to integrate and improve clinical research for patients, providers, and sponsors, while executing clinical trials faster and cheaper.
As a Site Identification Associate, your main responsibility will be to develop TrialSpark's partnership offerings and create relationships with high-quality community physicians that become patient referral partners for clinical trials. As a member of the TrialSpark Operations team, you will focus on the full stack sales process of creating new relationships with physicians across the country. This includes prospecting new practices and physicians, finding creative ways to gain access to physicians through cold or warm outreach, lead sales meetings, onboard the practice and, most importantly, represent TrialSpark to all of our prospective partners. You will be responsible for identifying improvement opportunities to our sales process and working cross functionally to develop and test a variety of physician acquisition initiatives.
Core Responsibilities will include
- Prospecting and identifying leads
- Conducting cold-outreach via phone and email to your prospect list
- Assess, strategize and implement new tactics to reach qualified leads
- Arrange qualified meetings to attend and pitch TrialSpark’s services
- Oversee and execute on our contracting process
- Identify and recommend continuous improvements to physician pitch and outreach processes to drive efficiencies and enhance the contracting experience
- Build and maintain an organized pipeline, logging activity records using Salesforce.com
- Understand core metrics to diagnose and optimize sales funnel
- Identify trends within sales funnel for risks and develops/manages mitigation strategies to address
- Onboard physician partners into our network, facilitate internal handoffs and ensure relevant site data and information shared with appropriate internal stakeholders
- Serve as a core contributor on cross-functional team working on initiatives to improve physician acquisition strategy
- Have 2+ years of cold-calling experience (healthcare sales is a plus!) or healthcare operations experience
- You like to create things from scratch and can operate effectively in fast moving environments
- Are an effective communicator and thrive in customer-facing roles
- Are detail-oriented and thorough. You double and triple-check your work
- Are organized, persistent and empathetic. You consistently follow-up on tasks and aren’t afraid to track down people you need to help solve problems
- Are focused on providing great experiences and quantifying your results
- Are curious and proactively find ways to resolve issues before they arise
- Are able to navigate ambiguity and shift direction when priorities change
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.