Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience is currently seeking an SLED - Channel Sales Manager to help support the global strategy on channel sales. This full-time position is based remotely and will report directly to the AVP of America's Channel Sales.
As a successful SLED - Channel Sales manager, your primary responsibilities are to lead and drive the execution of our business development, relationship management, and enablement efforts with channel partners, including System Integrators (SIs), Value-Added Resellers (VARs), Distributors, and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). You will drive new business by partnering with executives at large companies, bringing an innovative product to market, and driving real improvement in our customers’ operations through our software.
- Achieve annual sales targets and pipeline growth targets
- Generate ideas for new use cases for our product as you engage prospects
- Execute the channel sales strategy in a complex automation ecosystem
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations
- Work with the Customer Experience team to identify and win upsell opportunities
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts
- Participate in continuous improvement of the Hyperscience Sales Process
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help in order to drive opportunities to close
- Develop and execute an account plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast
- Experience working in state, local, and education (SLED) government agencies
- Ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Passion for driving customer success through partner activation
- Proven ability to work with top executives on critical (and expensive) issues, experience closing 6- and 7-figure deals
- Experience working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Bonus if you've demonstrated a track record of successful sales performance in previous enterprise software environments
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.