Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world's largest organizations and government agencies. Since 2014, Hyperscience’s automation technology has helped data-centric companies parse through vast amounts of unstructured inputs and raw information to get to swifter and smarter business outcomes. Through the Hyperscience Platform, enterprises are empowered to transform their operations, and drive operational efficiency as well as human productivity by fully unlocking the power of their data.
Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The company has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to support and help build our growing Sales team in achieving revenue targets. You will serve as the technical liaison between Sales and other parts of the organization, especially Product and Engineering, to help articulate uniquely valuable Enterprise solutions that drive revenue growth. You’ll partner with Enterprise Account Executives to build and execute on custom demos and presentations. You love explaining technical capabilities to non-technical prospects, and can still get into the weeds with the technical experts. You will work with leadership and cross-functional teams to develop new strategies, methods, and tools to enable the sales team to meet and exceed their sales goals.
This role is based remotely from your home.
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions. Provide a strong technical response in response to specific customer needs
- Manage customer POCs, working in collaboration with the Account Executive to ensure that customers are engaged with the product and are moving toward a resulting solution
- Contribute to sales scripts, participate in customer discovery, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Develop internal solutions (tools, demos, assets) to increase sales efficiency and productivity
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including business and IT stakeholders
- Keep current on product releases and product roadmap features in order to provide guidance and training to current reps and new hires
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- Maintain a deep understanding of Hyperscience products, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- Serve as the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, and POCs
- 3-5+ years experience in a pre-sales, sales engineering, or related role within enterprise SaaS software
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate technical information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly translating complex technology concepts
- Experience to influence and build champions both technical and executive
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills, and a belief that every problem has at least one solution
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- A passion for enterprise software, and a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Ability to travel
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.