If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo’s Account Executive position is a role integral to our continued growth strategy not only within the US market but globally. We are looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives who have an existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our platform to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals to join our client base that has already surpassed 150,000 clients.
You work well with cross-functional departments, such as marketing, partners, solutions engineers and other product specialists across teams, and are resourceful in finding and sharing learnings with the broader team. You are a “big-picture” thinker who can understand broader business goals and offers solutions (for both the customer and for Yotpo) that optimize long-term success over short-term gains. While you are competitive with yourself, your ultimate goal is winning as a group. You can navigate through ambiguity and adapt rapidly to shifts in direction, based on evolving business needs.
- Manage qualified inbound leads from our robust SDR team while utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate additional leads to maintain your pipeline.
- Run scheduled demos for high level decision-makers including Directors of Marketing and CEOs across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to do so
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 2-6 years of full cycle sales experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with a highly consultative short sales cycle
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Ability to uncover business pain points while delivering a solution
- Understanding of the decision making structure in small to mid-size companies
- Strong work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player
- Bachelor or University Degree
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Bonus points for:
- Experience fast growing tech start up / B2B SaaS / e-commerce space
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, many Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
- Meet part of the team: Matthew Ryan, Michael Napuli, Kevin McCarron, Asaf Frige
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.