Our mission is to give renters everywhere greater financial freedom to plan and enjoy their lives.
Our first product eliminates cash security deposits and puts more money back in renters’ pockets. With over $45 billion tied up in security deposits for 110 million renters in the United States alone, it’s time for security deposits to officially become a thing of the past. Tying up money at one of life’s biggest and most expensive moments just isn’t fair.
So we threw out the antiquated “way of doing things” and built a technology-driven insurance product to help bring renting into the 21st century. With Rhino, millions of renters across the country now have the opportunity to save with our award-winning deposit insurance. We’ve already saved hundreds of millions of dollars for renters and are trusted in over 1 million homes nationwide, and most importantly, we’re just getting started...
As a SMB Account Executive at Rhino, you’ll join a formidable, passionate sales team, aiming to bring in new business to a company that is positioned to revolutionize renting.In this role you will:
- Become an important member of a high growth Sales team, moving at a fast pace to convey our message, and to introduce and sell our product with urgency.
- Prospect, qualify, develop, and close new SMB business from end to end - sell by phone, conduct demos, and turn prospects into happy Rhino partners.
- Engage with c-level and VP-level decision-makers, clearly and concisely conveying, in an engaging fashion, how Rhino can add value.
- Work with leadership to streamline the SMB Partnership process to provide the highest quality partnering experience for prospects
- 2+ Years of full-cycle sales experience
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to identify issues and implement solutions
- Someone with a demonstrated history of not only attaining their quota, but exceeding it.
- A large personality who can be one of the pioneers for our platform and company, introducing us and conveying our message to hundreds of prospects who will be hearing about us for the first time.
- Aptitude at connecting with prospects over the phone, and willingness to self-generate.
- High energy, integrity, and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Some who is confident, goal-oriented and money-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong task and contact management skills.
- Prior experience with SalesForce preferred. Experience with outreach tools such as Outreach.io or SalesLoft are a plus!
- Competitive compensation and 401k
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Rhino’s success
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Remote Work Program to allow for flexibility between home and the office
- Generous Parental Leave to create a family-friendly culture
- Wellness Perks (Gym, Classpass, & Citibike Memberships)
- Commuter Benefits through a Flexible Spending Account
- Fintech Equality Coalition Founding member
Rhino is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees, and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Rhino are without regard to race, color, age, religion or belief, sexual orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Rhino has a zero-tolerance policy against discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, transfers, discipline, terminations, wage and salary administration, benefits, and training.