SMB Inside Sales Executive at Gympass
GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It's a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We are hiring an SMB Inside Sales Executive to our Client Sales team in the United States!
The SMB Inside Sales Executive will join as a key member of the expansion team for the US, responsible for strategically working a book of business with inbound prospects and generating outbound opportunities.
- Research, identify and tenaciously target new opportunities via the phone and web
- Maintain a high volume of activity including video meetings, phone calls, e-mail, social selling, etc.
- Systematically develop creative and innovative ways to connect with potential corporate clients
- Sell quickly, in large volume, within the SMB market in order to penetrate and drive business for Gympass expansion
- Consistently crush your monthly sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, adaptable, optimistic and coachable
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player
- Understand that their success is not enough, and that the success of an entire team and of those around you, is what sustains profitable growth
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience working in high-velocity sales preferred
- Outgoing and enthusiastic conversationalist with strong active listening and communication skills
- Ambitious and scrappy metrics-driven self-starter
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Extremely coachable and adaptable to change
- Enthusiasm about helping people have a happier and healthier life
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: health, dental, and life insurance
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge. Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 and floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family. 100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents, of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers, Facebook “Life at Gympass” and LinkedIn!
Belonging @ Gympass
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.