The Solutions Engineering team is dedicated to ensuring our Enterprise clients are getting the most out of Vimeo’s offerings by working with them, as well as internal teams, to build innovative tools and integrations that drive the business forward.
Our team is seeking a Full Stack Engineer that is interested in working both traditionally with Product and Engineering as well as with other internal teams (Support, Marketing) and external clients. We aim to partner closely with these stakeholders to solve problems that guarantee success on the platform. We’re a team of innovative problem solvers that loves to collaborate, encourages curiosity and celebrates excellence.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Onboarding and Support teams to better understand their problem areas and drive the creation of internal tools
- Partner with Enterprise customers to understand their workflows and build integrations that more effectively bring the power of Vimeo to their organization.
- Build and improve upon our already first-in-class tools that combine high-quality user experience with performance and scalability
- Grow technically and professionally in a collaborative and inclusive environment with opportunities to learn and share across teams
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Previous experience as a Solutions Engineer/Sales Engineer/Support Engineer or as a Full Stack Engineer looking to work more directly with clients
- Familiarity with API development and service integrations
- Strength in Ruby or PHP & a proven track record of building production-ready web applications
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently while prioritizing effectively
- Solid client management skills – experience working with outside partners in a professional and positive manner
- Highly motivated self-starter. Operates with a sense of urgency and values accountability
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with the React framework
- Passion for Vimeo and our creative community
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs