Software Sales Rep (Jr Level)
Want to make a big impact at a growing software start-up?
This is a great opportunity to be one of our first Business Development Representatives who will focus on inside sales.
- Help build the inbound lead generation and prospecting machine to qualify new customers for Timescale.
- Set-up discovery calls and meetings for the sales team to discuss the benefits of using TimescaleDB.
- Meet or exceed benchmarks for lead qualification, outbound activity, meetings and calls.
- Develop and optimize sales processes using tools like Salesforce, Slack and other sales optimization products.
- Build best practices around customer outreach to drive discovery calls and meetings.
- Represent Timescale professionally at meetups, conferences and other external facing events.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3+ years in an inside sales role at an infrastructure or open-source enterprise software company.
- Experience building out a lead generation strategy and system.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully qualify and generate leads that turn into closed sales.
- Passionate about technology solutions that help businesses succeed.
- Nice to have: understanding of the open source infrastructure software ecosystem.
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Stock options
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible PTO and family leave
- FSA and Dependent FSA plans
- Educational self-improvement benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible schedule
- Awesome coworkers
Time-series data is everywhere, and Timescale is helping developers and companies make sense of it.
Businesses worldwide trust TimescaleDB for mission-critical applications from industries as varied as manufacturing, finance, utilities, telecom, mining, ad tech, oil & gas, and the smart home. Applications built on TimescaleDB include complex monitoring systems, industrial machine data analysis, geospatial asset tracking, operational data warehousing, and financial risk management; via the edge, on premise, and cloud deployments.