Solution Architect, Professional Services - Remote at Collibra
We’re shaping the way companies manage data by helping customers connect the right data, insights, and algorithms for all Data Citizens. When everyone across the organization is enabled with data, true transformation can take place. We are building a team of exceptional people to help us deliver on that promise. If you are interested in a career at the leading edge of technology, we look forward to hearing from you.How you'll make an impact at Collibra:
As our Solution Architect, you will facilitate the successful implementation of Collibra with our customers, increase product adoption, and share best practices in data governance.A day in the life of a Solution Architect at Collibra:
You’ll be reporting directly to our Professional Services Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Responsible for writing statement of work (SOW) that include resource types and duration.
- Develop plans and manage client sponsor relationships including status report and change requested.
- Implement metadata, business glossary and governance and MDM solutions.
- Develop relational databases and java based web application.
- Create Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC) models including assets, relationships, domains and communities.
- Define workflow, security and integration requirements as well as define dashboard and reporting requirements.
- Define technical architecture including sizing development, QA, production environments and disaster recovery.
- Write functional specifications, technical specifications and test scripts.
- Configure DGC based on client requirements and specifications.
- Document case studies and create solution templates that will accelerate future implementations.
- Lead workshops and requirements gathering activities as well as provide recommendations and best practices for organizational change management, roles and training plans.
- Participate in Collibra community forums and blogs. Present at industry events and tradeshows and assist with mentoring Collibra service partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management of Technology, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered, or as a Senior Data Governance Analyst, Data Governance Analyst, Software Associate, or a related position. Open to suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- 5+years of progressively responsible experience in Enterprise Architecture
- Experience working in complex enterprise software implementation projects
- Relational Database Management Systems (SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle)
- Scoping and writing SOWs (highly preferred)
- BI Tools like Tableau (preferred)
- Mulesoft Certified (highly preferred)
- Ideally, two (2) years working experience with Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC) or equivalent Data Governance or Data Management technologies. Alternatively, the candidate can also have a minimum of two (2) years working knowledge of ESB and EAI technologies, preferably Mulesoft
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills with sound communication and presentation skills
- The willingness to travel (TRAVEL UP TO 75%)
- The appetite to work in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- A friendly, rapidly growing environment where your input is valued and growth is fostered
- Ongoing opportunities to collaborate with fellow Collibrians globally
- Flexible hours = quality > quantity
- A state-of-the-art laptop
- And of course, a competitive salary with a strong benefits package
*At Collibra, we’re focused on building a world-class company and culture, and that starts with the people we hire. We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer. Collibra considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.*