Greater NYC Area
Cherre provides investors, insurers, brokers and other large enterprises with a platform to collect, resolve, and augment real estate data from thousands of public, private, and internal sources. By providing a “single source of truth,” we empower companies to evaluate opportunities and trends faster and more accurately, while saving them millions of dollars in manual data collection and analytics costs.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to play a vital role in our customers' experience! This individual will take full ownership over building and maintaining technical relationships in pre and post sales activities. As a Solution Architect, you will work with our largest and most complex customers ensuring successful on-boarding and adoption of the Cherre platform!
This is an exciting role that straddles the line of being technically focused and business savvy.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Cherre products and services
- Provide support and services including data analysis and modeling, data delivery, troubleshooting and other consulting efforts related to the implementation and use of complex solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Managers to provide pre-sales and post-sales support, which includes addressing RFI/RFPs, creating project proposals, implementation plans and robust solution scoping.
- Build relationships and influence stakeholders at executive levels
- Understand customer’s business requirements and deliver feedback to drive evolvement of Cherre products and services.
- Develop an understanding of the customer’s technical environment, and recommend adaption of infrastructure or products for smooth and seamless utilization of Cherre.
- Determine delivery timeframes and communicate technical and operational requirements for accomplishing complex projects on time.
- Be empathetic towards customers while also being highly passionate about generating revenue.
What You've Accomplished... So Far:
- 7+ years of client facing Enterprise (SaaS) pre-sale or post sales capacity (Sales Engineer, Solution Consultant, Professional Services, Implementation Manager)
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem solving expertise - solution scoping, executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Hands on experience with query languages (SQL, BigQuery, Postgres), APIs, BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Qlik Sense) and basic
- Project management and data analysis experience, mindset and inclination to problem solving
- Experience working cross-functionally with peers and managers, both internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of data products or real-estate ecosystem - advantage
- Preference for fast paced, high-growth environments
- Competitive Base Salary
- Range of Healthcare Plans that start day one
- Paid Parental Leave
- Two Weekly Catered Meals
- Educational Credit
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Work Schedule
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply or reach out to our internal talent team. We are happy to tell you more about Cherre: the technology we work with, the problems we solve, the team we are assembling, and the culture we all contribute to. We are excited you are considering working with us and look forward to hearing from you!
“At the top of the mountain we are all snow leopards.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Cherre is an equal opportunity employer. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people for the job no matter their race, sex, orientation, nationality, religion, disability, or age.
Read Full Job Description