Machine Health is the key to Global Productivity. We are on a mission to build a world where people can always rely on the machines that matter. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There is a significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
Augury is looking for a proactive, and results-driven Solutions Architect (SA) for a full-time position. This is primarily a remote position with about 15% travel. Augury's Solutions Architect program aims to create exceptional pre-sales experiences and promote them as our service offerings grow with success.
As a Solutions Architect supporting Augury’s new business goals, you will be responsible for helping customers make the decisions on where to invest in Digital Machine Health, while ensuring their customized program is designed to show value from “Day 1”.
A Day In Your Life
- Execution of pre-sales workshops.
- Provide technical pre-sales guidance in the areas of IT and technical issues.
- Assist customers in designing and building out end-to-end programs that ensure success.
- Help identify the required metrics to ensure that the customers’ goals are met with the implementation of a machine health program.
- Develop playbooks to help align our solution with current workflows.
- Develop playbooks to help customers identify needed workflows for the implementation of a machine health program.
- Identify gaps and bottlenecks in the internal Augury processes and provide solutions that will improve both the customer experience and the efficiency of the sales process.
What You Bring
- A proven track record of using your incredible problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills to influence people, push programs forward and achieve targets
- An in-depth understanding of current reliability best practices and methodologies.
- A desire to continue to grow personal knowledge around current best practices as well as upcoming and new ideologies around the digitization of reliability practices
- Strong understanding of precision maintenance practices
- Strong understanding of process equipment and functionality
- Strong leadership skills including organization, attention to detail, and ability to coordinate and interact with cross-functional teams
- Strong change management skills that include being able to assist customers in developing strategies to deploy the augury Solution
- Ability to integrate technology solutions to reliability practices and drive business value and communicate this concept to customers and prospects
- High sense of integrity, urgency, energy level, positive attitude, and confident proactive approach to work
- Demonstrated success in a previous reliability and maintenance roles
- Exceptional change management and relationship building skills
- You "get" technology; you'll be able to navigate Augury's solution and show how its various components can drive multiple value streams with prospective clients
- An ability to work autonomously and navigate your days/weeks/months in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Team player -- you see the big picture and believe when the team wins, we all win
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.