Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our Consumer Goods, Food and Beverage, Cosmetics, and Chemical companies achieve their business vision. As a member of our Veeva Vault Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for working with the Account Executives to understand customers’ business needs and to provide value-based product demonstrations of the Veeva Vault QualityOne application suite. Your contribution will be critical in developing a technical sales strategy to support Veeva as it focuses on growing our market share in these new industries.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique, and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
- Identify customers’ challenges and objectives and demonstrate the solution that addresses these requirements and brings business value to the organization
- Communicate product knowledge and industry expertise to customers
- Support the sales team throughout the sales cycle for all product- and technology-related inquiries
- Assist the sales support team to prepare a compelling, professional content for RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFI (Request for Information) responses for prospective clients
- Support marketing initiatives and represent the company at key events
- 3+ years of relevant experience in either the quality, content management, or related enterprise software space
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or technology
- Willingness to travel 20-30%, primarily in the US
Nice to Have
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales / Solution Consulting demonstrating software
- Customer-facing consulting or project experience
- Prior experience with regulated content management systems such as Veeva Vault, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, Adobe
- Experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods, Cosmetics or Chemical industries
Perks & Benefits
- Work Remotely
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and Wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]