WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be part of the Customer Onboarding team that owns the critical early and ongoing phases of the customer lifecycle.
Your focus will be to own more complex integrations of Braze’s product and act as the technical counterpoint between Braze and the client’s product and engineering team. Working alongside the Customer Onboarding Manager, Customer Success Manager, and Technical Support Team; responsible for understanding each client’s business and technical requirements and converting this into technical integration requirements, in turn supporting the client realise a fast time-to-value from their investment in Braze, as efficiently as possible. This is an opportunity to bring your experience as a product and implementation expert, business analyst or technical support representative to our Onboarding team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Facilitate and support product functionality inquiries and technical aspects of customer on-boarding to ongoing to maximize TTV (Time to Value) for customers
- Support and advocate day-to-day inquiries and requests to support efficiency and value in the use of Braze from onboarding to ongoing
- Empower customer product and engineering teams to use our product independently and efficiently as possible.
- Communicate with customers and internal teams to explain products and adoption deployment schedules
- Document technical requirements, schedules, goals/metrics, and customer interactions
- Conduct validation for product use-cases and technical feasibility for product launch
- Respond to technical concerns and problems, ensuring smooth implementation and launch
- Engage with customer marketing, product, and engineering teams to understand their goals for using Braze and how the platform will fit into their tech stack
- Support Customer Onboarding Manager and Success Manager by providing tactical response and strategic solutions to use cases and translating these into actionable steps for customers; including delivering onsite trainings
- Contributes to the design of technical and product adoption plans and scopes of work in partnership with the customer to suit their marketing requirements.
- Support new customers in achieving effective and efficient SDK and API integrations as well as overall deployment of campaigns with Braze
- Design and deliver marketing, product, and technically focused workshops to meet client needs and exceed expectations.
- Efficiently deliver enablement training and workshops, both online and onsite, to Clients.
- Troubleshoot technical issues reported by customers during the implementation and ongoing campaign deployment process and provide solutions
- Provide support to the wider Customer Success Organization by tackling day-to-day needs and responsiveness for functional product and technical use cases
- 1-4+ years relevant experience in a related area, for example marketing, mobile marketing, implementation, technical support, business analyst, and/or customer success professional working with Enterprise/Strategic accounts
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have strong product command and technical domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Marketing, Mobile, APIs or Programming.
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills.
- You’re known for being a “team player.”
- You are a problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.