Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Our Solutions Architect team within Professional Services delivers high-value services, assisting with partner enablement and support, architecture design, assessment, optimization, and definition. This role requires a combination of skills including channel go-to-market strategy, communications, data analytics as well as systems integration experience.
Sales and implementation understanding, as well as technical acumen allow them to empower our partners and customers with creative solutions and advocate Hyperscience offerings within the market and our business. For direct customers, Solutions Architecture professionals translate customer integration requirements into solutions that will create value for Hyperscience, our customers and partners utilizing the expansive capabilities of the platform.
This is a full-time position based in NYC (preferred) or can be remote anywhere in the US.
- Facilitate partner training and enablement activities, including documentation, training sessions and others.
- Shadow partners involved with implementation and support activities.
- Support, own and troubleshoot any partner-related issues through cross-functional collaboration.
- Assist partners with creation of Statement of Work and other relevant templates regarding Hyperscience-specific content and best practices.
- Build and document Hyperscience’s requirements and processes for our customer’s integration specifications and objectives.
- Provide technical SME support in reviewing large transformational / complex technical solutions / data models in terms of compliance to requirements, efficiency of solution or implementation.
- Provide functional support to the development team.
- Articulate Hyperscience’s framework and engagement approach around our Cloud and modernization offerings from a technical and business perspective.
- Create reusable artifacts from perspective of technology, product, domain and infrastructure as applicable from past solutions.
- Reports directly to our VP of Global CX with dotted-line responsibilities to our Head of Global Channels.
- Requires up to 75% travel to client sites across the Americas (LAM, CAN, US).
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about business challenges, and are able to build and convey compelling plans and frameworks.
- Adept at process assessments and understands applications of automation in different business domains.
- You have a natural ability to balance multiple projects and work within a high-growth and constantly evolving environment.
- You have a passion for solving complex business challenges and thrive on constantly improving the partner experience.
- Experience with implementing and supporting integration to mainstream ERP, HCM, CRM, MRP, EMR and Finance solutions (ex. SAP, Workday, Salesforce, Allscripts, Oracle Financials).
- 3+ years experience delivering large-scale enterprise-level platform implementation to top-tier customers and/or partners.
- 5+ years experience performing systems management and integration functions.
- 5+ years experience collaborating with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
- 5+ years experience coordinating with onshore and offshore teams to convey requirements, clarify designs, and verify deliverable.
- 5+ years experience conducting meetings with business and other process stakeholders on functional requirements gathering.
- 5+ years experience preparing functional requirements documents for system or configuration changes.
- Experience in cognitive automation or BPM solutions is a plus.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.