Solutions Architect at Celonis
Our Solutions Architect team is responsible for the technical onboarding of our customers to our platform and setting up the data integration pipeline together with our customers. They are lead by our VP of system Engineering as a part of our product and engineering group.
You will ensure our product is put into operations in the best possible way to create value for our customers. Besides making sure that our customers' data reaches our platform in the most efficient way, your tasks within customer onboarding will also include knowledge transfer and details on other aspects like user management and authentication which are required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Celonis. Along the way you develop best practices and blueprints that can be used internally and externally to enable the full Celonis Ecosystem.
The work you'll do:
- Working with enterprise customers throughout the implementation and onboarding process of Celonis
- Build data pipelines and ETL processes to establish connection with the Celonis environment
- Technical discussions with Clients to deeply understand their data infrastructure.
- Monitor the data pipelines, ensure their reliability and help troubleshoot any issues
- Building and providing workflows and tools also to other teams within Celonis, you make sure that the solutions you build will scale properly.
The qualifications you need:
- Have experience and high interest in modern technologies and methods like REST/SOAP API-Management, Data Ingestion & Streaming, SSO, LDAP, IT Security, R/Python, Agile, etc.
- Worked with enterprise customers and managed multiple projects
- Are a solution-oriented problem-solver, proficient and experienced with SQL and Python
- Have experience with data pipelines and ETL processes, ideally for larger volumes of data
- Enjoy deep technical discussions as much as transferring your technical knowledge in generally understandable terms to a broader audience
- Ideally have experience with at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Graduated with university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen ([email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .