Who We Are:
Ocrolus is a fintech infrastructure company that transforms documents into actionable data. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. The solution includes built-in fraud detection and analytics, enabling customers to make smarter and faster business decisions with unprecedented precision.
Use-cases include loan underwriting, account openings, invoice processing, and other document-intensive processes. Ocrolus has raised over $30 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect who can partner closely with our Sales, Account Management, Customer Success and Operations teams in support of the entire customer lifecycle. The candidate must have a proven track record of solving technical problems for customers and building integrations to systems that deliver efficient business solutions.
Candidates will work closely with Account Executives as the Technical Lead to provide guidance and support to prospective customers in the pre-sales process. The candidate will work directly with customers during their implementation effort to ensure a seamless integration experience and alignment with the customer’s use case. Ability to collaborate with Account Management to ensure a smooth overall client onboarding process and help drive adoption of new products and educate clients is part of this role.
- Collaboration with pre and post sales teams during the entire customer lifecycle
- Communicating with clients to understand their business use cases
- Mastering Ocrolus' API capabilities and explaining them to clients
- Helping clients plan and implement API integration
- Communicating with BD and Product teams to integrate customer feedback and drive product roadmap
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in HTTP protocol and APIs built using the same
- Reasonable proficiency in Node.js and Java (additionally Python preferred)
- Robust technical reasoning and systems engineering skillset
- Demonstrated skills to build robust and dynamic solutions for API integrations
- Systems Operations skill to diagnose and analyze API integrations solutions as well as customer usage thereof
- Provide suggestions to customer that improve usage of API
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated exposure to client-facing roles
- High-level ability to conceptualize API's and integrate solutions
- Domain knowledge of Financial Industry, particularly Lending & Mortgage
We’re a young and rapidly growing FinTech company - if you have ever wanted to jump on a rocket ship as it’s taking off, now is your chance!
Read Full Job Description