Solutions Architect at Neustar
Neustar, Inc. is a leading global information services provider driving the connected world forward with trusted, holistic identity resolution. More information is available at https://www.home.neustar.
Job Requisition:R-1915 Solutions Architect (Open)
Primary Location:NEW YORK
Neustar’s Customer Success Teams (CST) work across a wide array of technologies and systems to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Solutions Architect (SA) on the CST, you will have the opportunity to enable our customers to understand and employ Neustar products and technologies.
As a member of the CST, you should possess in-depth technical and analytical expertise, credibility, and field experience, to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert (SME) in the online/offline digital marketing industry and within Neustar’s IDMP and Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA) solutions.
What You Will Accomplish
- Participate in product training, document review, and process/methodology review.
- Begin participation in field activities with clients by shadowing other SAs.
- Begin to execute on Neustar client implementations for clients by analyzing data integrations, data quality and accuracy, partner integration requirements, tag deployment, etc.
- Gain competency with Neustar’s IDMP and/or MTA platforms and internal tools/processes (JIRA, Confluence, Box, etc.).
- Serve as the SME and technical liaison between clients and the CST, providing support through multi-phased delivery projects.
- Deliver product trainings and walkthroughs for clients.
- Gather business and technical requirements in order to create and present a comprehensive solution and implementation plan for client delivery.
- Design and complete implementation of technical data integrations, identifying cadence, delivery methods, quality control, etc.
- Proactively identify and resolve client data feed issues.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting for product and data issues.
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and improving internal processes.
Who You Are
- One to three years of experience working on data integration solutions.
- Digital marketing experience with Ad Servers, DMPs, DSPs, Audience Creation/Targeting, and other relevant experience.
- Experience and understanding of the following technical areas:
- Relational database concepts, ability to read/write SQL queries.
- ETL, data management, and data quality best practices.
- Amazon S3, Hadoop/Hive, or similar technologies.
- Web APIs and web developer tools.
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate Neustar’s service portfolio of solutions.
- Proficiency in office productivity tools (MS Office, Box, Smartsheets, JIRA, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Who You Are
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Passionate about Customer Success, being accountable to our customers, to our teams, and to ourselves, for doing what it takes to be successful.
- COLLABORATION: Be a team player, always collaborating and working efficiently with members of local and remote teams.
- TRANSPARENCY: Speak with honesty, clarity, brevity, and with purpose. Able to engage with customers and team members of all levels.
- RESILIENCE: Ability to excel in high levels of change, ambiguity, and uncertainty. Continue pushing towards success when working through adaptable situations.
- RESPECT: Be respectful of our customers and our teams. Constructively engage with all partners and work towards success.
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always have a learning mindset and approach to each engagement and problem. Being hands-on and working with others to continue self-development.
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business values and results for our customers and for Neustar.
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure. Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected. Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage. The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.