Solutions Architect at DailyPay, Inc.
At DailyPay, we are helping to reinvent the employee experience, starting with its most basic component — pay. We do this by disrupting archaic and transactional payroll processes and creating innovative ways for employees to access and save their earned income, before payday. Through engaging and enriching relationships with our partners, we have become the leader in providing employees on-demand access to their earned income — across all industries — allowing them to exert greater control over their pay and to improve their financial health.
Our mission is made possible by DailyPay’s most important asset: our people. We come together through collaboration and ambition in a team-driven culture. Through the success of our product, we have seen monumental growth in our workforce, and we constantly look for exceptional talent to join us. At DailyPay, you are challenged with dynamic tasks that drive your professional development and career growth. Join us on our journey to deliver an innovative pay experience and to empower America’s workforce with the ability to truly harness the power of their pay and take control of their financial lives.The Role:
DailyPay is looking for a proven, results-driven technical expert to be our Solutions Architect. In this position, you will lead the practice and introduce the overall systems integration vision for DailyPay solutions.
As a solutions leader, you will bridge the gap between Customers’ technical requirements and DailyPay technology and systems integration solutions. As a payroll / timekeeping systems expert, you will define the best technical/integration architecture that will scale, perform and reliably deliver the DailyPay solution. You will be responsible to define systems integration blueprints and data structure, characteristics and specifications. You must have strong technical documentation experience, defining features, phases and solution requirements while providing specifications according to which the solution is defined, managed and delivered.
This role requires a holistic consultative approach to solution architecture, delivery and the implementation lifecycle, including providing guidance and leadership through the onboarding process and the ability to consistently communicate our value. You will work cross-functionally with many departments, having to manage priorities between teams and frequently collaborate to complete tasks and deliver results.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.How You Will Make an Impact:
- Drive discovery sessions with customers’ business/IT stakeholders to comprehensively understand their payroll, time & attendance management and adjacent systems
- Document the requirements and define solution architecture blueprint for the most efficient, scalable and reliable integration between DailyPay solution and these systems
- Leverage deep domain expertise in these solution areas including functionality, workflow complexity, regulation and state-wise compliance - to identify challenges and develop solutions for the same.
- Be able to anticipate system, data, security, performance and compliance risks and recommend resolutions for the same.
- Participate in multiple implementation projects at any given time, ensure project teams are adhering to the solution architecture blueprints and assisting them with any adjustments that may be required as new roadblocks are uncovered.
- Define integrations using file based, manual/batch jobs, APIs, standard connectors and other methods that are available.
- Document the solution architecture for consumption by technical teams, project and account managers as well as management.
- Ensure timely delivery of implementation projects collaborating with other team members
- Act as DailyPay systems and program subject matter expert, who is able to create a solution prototypes and collaborate with Internal and Partner Product Teams on custom development requirements and plans.
- Work closely with a team of high-performing project managers and technical consultants who oversee our enterprise and mid-market accounts; ensuring that resources, risk recognition and planning stay aligned at all times with solution goals during the implementation process
- Build partnerships focused on the mobilization of key stakeholders for our largest accounts
- Serve as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, sales, QA, engineering and management
- Handle internal and client escalations with maturity and a solutions-based approach
- Participate in pre-sales presentations, walking through DailyPay approach to solutioning, help with early discovery sessions, prototyping and demo activities
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
- 8+ years of experience in systems and solutions building experience in the payroll, time and attendance management and related technologies (familiarity namely with ADP, Kronos, Paycom, Paylocity and their related platforms) ; including 5+ years managing technical integrations.
- Strong IT infrastructure and cloud development acumen, with a deep understanding of engineering and solution architecture design.
- Strong knowledge of API, ETL and FTP technologies among other methods for data integration, with experience with mapping systems like Dell Boomi or similar.
- Familiarity with programming and reporting languages, including java, SQL and others.
- Strong project and resource management skills with a focus on guiding internal and Customer resources are all aligned with solution goals.
- Experience with implementations at top payroll and/or time management systems a plus.
- Experience managing, influencing and negotiating with Fortune 1000 companies.
- Technical and product competence and understanding of HR technology software.
- Should be ready to travel to customer locations as required, which can be up to 30%.
- Competitive compensation
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Light breakfast, snacks, and a daily stipend for lunch
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited PTO
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.