We are currently looking to add a Solutions Architect to our growing Client Services team at Bizzabo! As a Client Solutions Architect, you are a deeply technical individual with great customer facing skills, and know how to successfully work as a trusted advisor to ensure the success of our existing and future customers. When it comes to designing mission-critical solutions you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, referenceable customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the existing and future customer with the understanding and comfort that they will be successful with our solution.
Bizzabo powers immersive in-person, virtual, and hybrid experiences. The Bizzabo Event Experience OS is a data-rich open platform that allows Event Experience Leaders to manage events, engage audiences, activate communities, and deliver powerful business outcomes — all while keeping attendee data private and secure. Bizzabo powers events for world-leading brands, from Fortune 100 enterprise organizations and financial institutions to creative agencies and scaling tech companies. Bizzabo was founded by Boaz Katz, Alon Alroy, and Eran Ben-Shushan, and has more than 300 employees in its New York, Tel-Aviv, Kyiv, and London offices, as well as 15+ remote locations around the world.
Community Details and Perks:
The Bizzabo Community
At Bizzabo we believe that culture is more than just happy hour and a ping pong table (though we do love a good ping pong tournament), we believe that culture is everything we do and how we do it. Our values are what help to guide us in our interactions with each other, our customers, and anyone who crosses paths with Bizzabo. Bizzabo fosters an environment of communication and trust. We don’t just offer the opportunity to share ideas, we encourage you to own your ideas and bring them to fruition.
We believe the future of events is all about choice and flexibility, which is why we've adopted a remote-friendly hybrid model for our workforce. We have offices in several major global cities, and we encourage our team to gather in-person without any requirements about how often that happens. Additionally, we have people working from 15+ remote locations around the world.
- We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out of pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
- We are a dog friendly in-person and virtual office!
- For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
- We have frequent Bizzabonding activities including sponsored lunches, happy hours, virtual cooking classes, yoga classes, fitness classes, and other virtual bonding activities to keep our Bizzaboers engaged and connected. We welcome all new ideas and encourage each Bizzaboer to participate or lead their own virtual event!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work closely with customers in the post sale phases and conduct both business and technical discoveries to analyze workflows and business needs
- Collaborate with Development and Product teams in order to create the best possible solution for customer
- Develop technical scopings, POCs (proof of concepts), holistic solutions and risk analysis to achieve customers goals
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to offer technical consulting, provide guidance to close deals, identify opportunities and satisfy customers
- Generalize and productize solutions to continually improve and respond to market needs
- Develop and deliver onboarding missions, trainings and demos to existing customers
- Create customer-facing best practices and how-to guides
Who you are:
- 5+ years of either Solutions Architect or Sales Engineer experience
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Proven ability to lead complex projects successfully
- Customer facing experience in large complex enterprise accounts
- Goal-oriented mindset
- Great communication skills
- High level of organization and a great attention to detail
- Experience in support or customer success
- Computer science, engineering or related degree
- Dynamically typed languages (Python, PHP, Ruby, Node.js)
- Familiarity with client-side frameworks (Angular.JS, Backbone)
- Experience working with production and/or content delivery via modern web technologies such as RTMP, WebRTT, SIP and related