What will you be doing here?
- You will be the face of Abacus, responsible for the entire sales lifecycle from prospecting, pitching, and demoing to helping onboard new customers.
- You will be advising prospective customers on ways to improve their company’s Finance and Accounting workflow (whether relating to expense management or otherwise). We are always looking to provide value to our customers.
- You’ll work with our Sales and Marketing teams to help prospect and qualify leads, manage your own pipeline of opportunities, and stay focused on hitting your goals.
- Everyone touches product at Abacus, so you’ll translate feedback back into our Product and Engineering teams to help better prioritize new features and updates.
What would make you a strong candidate?
- 1-3 years experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience selling into SMBs.
- Experience selling to multiples stakeholders within an organization (IT, Finance, Operations, etc) and understanding how to navigate the sales cycle around this.
- Technical aptitude: You will be speaking to companies that are using a variety of systems and financial platforms. We require that candidates have the aptitude to pick up these concepts and technologies quickly.
- Strong Multi-tasker: You’ll have to balance demos, follow-ups and prospecting.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You’d be one of the first sales reps at Abacus, so we’re looking for someone who can operate in a lean structure and constantly seeks to improve the process.
What would be nice to have?
- You have creative hobbies and a writing background.
- You have experience working with B2B Marketing teams.
- You’ve worked on small sales teams and can help build your own pipeline.
- You have experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a resume and a cover letter along with anything else that would help us to get to know you better. Please include the exact date you're able to start in your cover letter. Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to Abacus’ values. We welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities. Abacus does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and will not consider payment regarding recruiter fees.