Solutions Consultant at The Trade Desk
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Do you want to take part in the growth and evolution of programmatic? Are you an early adopter who is passionate about new products? Can you talk strategy with a CEO as comfortably as big data with a CTO? If so, we are searching for a master relationship builder and sales leader to expand on our success in driving buy-side adoption of TTD’s full platform, with an emphasis on clients integrating with our APIs. In this role, you steer the growth of several high-profile clients in addition to pursuing new opportunities with named accounts. Working with clients in this segment brings you ‘behind the curtain’ and into the boardrooms that craft major partnerships and M&A activity across the industry.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work with our core Sales and Client Service teams to help clients take programmatic and data strategies to the next level with custom solutions tailored to their business strategy
- Work collectively with Business Development, Technical Account Management, and Solutions Architects to develop products built on TTD platform
- Partner closely with the sales team to provide strategic guidance in understanding the clients’ objectives and challenges to help inform the suitable custom solution that meets their need
- Develop a deep technical understanding of our platform, competitive positioning, and an informed view of the value chain within programmatic advertising
- Participate in product road map build out discussions based on client needs with senior leadership, product, & engineering
- A passion and interest in the history and growth of Programmatic advertising and its effects on the Media Agency landscape
- An ability to distill technically complex concepts in simple terms and devise a clear path forward that is easy to grasp for multiple audiences with different levels of technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with C-level clients
- Experience establishing long-standing, consultative client relationships and keep momentum on complex and lengthy sales cycles
- Experience in outbound sales within online advertising with a track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Ability to develop opportunity pipelines, qualify high priority deals, and help inform resource needs from across departments
- Ability to translate nuances of regional market back to leadership and greater sales teams
- Combination of creative and technical mindset. Experienced in and capable of creating and selling a vision for a product that does not yet exist
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.