Solutions Consultant at mParticle
mParticle is growing our client services team and is seeking a Solutions Consultant!
As a Solutions Consultant at mParticle, you will sit at the center of the mobile app ecosystem. Your mission is to ensure our clients are successful in adopting and leveraging the mParticle platform and in getting the most value from our solutions. This role requires strong client service skills, solid solutions consulting capabilities, a keen handle on analytics and data driven marketing, strong technical chops, and the ability to become an expert on all things mParticle. Your work will be meaningful and will have a strong impact on mParticle and our clients’ success. You will have a high degree of freedom in your work, with support from the entire mParticle team. You will interact with some of the best minds in the mobile app technology and marketing space and will have the opportunity to partner with cutting edge mobile technology and marketing platforms across the analytics, attribution, marketing automation, and social media domains.
If you are interested, here are some details to help you determine whether this is the right role for you.
- Lead complex business/technical integrations between mParticle clients’ apps and data platforms with the mParticle SDKs and platform
- Serve as the primary technical contact for key mParticle clients; proactively drive platform adoption in addition to answering clients’ day-to-day tactical needs.
- Own customers technical roadmap for the mParticle platform
- Contribute to Quarterly Business Reviews with key clients
- Drive ongoing client success and satisfaction on the platform.
- Respond to and resolve a wide range of customer inquiries from basic education to technical operations.
- Collaborate across mParticle product, engineering, sales, and client services functions in orchestrating solutions to customer needs.
- Train clients on how to use the mParticle platform.
- Provide expertise on the mParticle platform, evangelizing and educating on data driven marketing use cases and their execution.
- Author content for the mParticle Customer Knowledge Base and Blog including feature guides and best practices.
- Travel approximately 25%.
- 4 year undergraduate degree.
- 3+ years experience in technical and/or operational client facing technology solutions implementation or support roles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs - you know "how to get computers to talk to each other"
- Experience collaborating with business and technology stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- General knowledge of various digital marketing tools: analytics, attribution, ad serving, DMPs, push, social media.
- General knowledge of data driven marketing practices: audiences, retargeting, exclusions etc.
- Mobile marketing and technology experience a huge plus particularly deploying and supporting mobile SDKs and performing and supporting customer data integrations.
Founded in 2013, mParticle is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace. A trusted partner among renowned brands such as NBC Universal, Spotify and Airbnb among many others, the mParticle platform has grown to manage over 2 billion mobile users each month, capturing over $10 billion in e-commerce transactions and processes over 1 trillion API calls. Recognized as one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work three years in a row and named to Gartner’s “Cool Vendors in Mobile App Development” list, mParticle has 100+ employees and is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Seattle, Florida, and London.
Here at mParticle we embrace the differences that make us unique. We are dedicated to building an inclusive environment that fosters respect and celebrates an array of backgrounds and perspectives.
Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.