Alloy is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, and other components of client onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its clients to access over 50 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline client experiences. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Bessemer Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!Why we’re hiring
The Alloy Solutions Consulting team is a new team that will be the trusted technical experts on our platform during the sales process. The team will work to showcase Alloy and prove why we are the best technology to power identity for fintechs, banks, and credit unions in account decisioning.
The Solutions Consulting is a pre-sales team that works closely with various teams across the business connecting Sales, Client Success, Product, and Engineering. This new role reporting to the VP of Client Success & Solutions will apply your expertise in technology, business consulting, and sales will be leveraged every day to drive innovation and new business. As a technical expert, you will bridge the gap between our prospect’s goals and Alloy’s technology.What you’ll be doing
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the Alloy platform
- Communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from engineers to executive level decision-makers
- Produce and deliver tailored demos of Alloy’s platform
- Help the sales team with closing new business through partnering on deals in the sales arc and assisting any technical requirements
- Work closely with internal teams, including Solution Architects, Product, Support, and Client Success Managers
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and industry trends
- Scope and deploy POVs during the sales process with prospects and deliver results in conjunction with your sales partner
- Work with sales on the completion of RFPs, RFIs, and InfoSec documents
- Scope and deliver SOWs to prospects
- Act as the trusted expert in the room for prospects during the sales process
- 2+ years experience in a presales technical solutions position (will accept experience as post-sales Solutions Architects as well)
- Good understanding of API technologies
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- Experience in fintech or banking is a bonus, but not required
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?Benefits and Perks!
- Unlimited PTO and we are remote until 2021*
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401k with 100% match up to 4%
- $500 to just set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Annual Professional Development Budget
- Annual Citi Bike Membership
- Monthly Commuter Budget
- Monthly stipend for groceries from Public Goods
- Weekly lunch allowance on Seamless
- Contribution to Lifetime, NYSC, or ClassPass
- Four Free Therapy Sessions
Apply right here. You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.