*Target Hire Date: 3/1/21
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing Solutions Engineering capacity.
- Strong familiarity with SaaS applications such as G Suite, Okta, Microsoft 365, Box, and Dropbox, preferably on an administrative level, as well as REST APIs.
- Ability to think critically and logically under pressure and to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic.
- Have the ability to quickly learn new technical concepts and be self-directed in your learning.
- A positive attitude towards change and ability to adapt.
- Ability to handle customer situations with empathy and ownership
- Serve as trusted advisor to our prospects and customers throughout the sales process and entirety of the customer lifecycle.
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using BetterCloud.
- Facilitate solutions discovery, solutions overview, technical deep-dives, and solutions validation sessions with customers.
- Prepare demos, Proof of Concepts (POCs), and other validation events to demonstrate various use cases for BetterCloud’s Platform.
- Execute the delivery of POCs for customers that have more complex use cases, to illustrate product capabilities and how they align specifically with customer objectives
- Build relationships with customers by serving as the technical liaison for both sales and success teams.
- Participate in responding to RFIs / RFPs that highlight BetterCloud can meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits package
- Career growth with an industry innovator
- Certification in relevant SaaS application (G-Suite, Office 365, Okta, Box, etc)
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.