As a Solutions Engineer for Vimeo, you will be a key member of the growing Partnerships team to act as the technical resource across Vimeo’s suite of partner API and widget offerings. We are aggressively growing our recently launched partner program Powered by Vimeo to integrate Vimeo’s video hosting, creation, live streaming and screen recording offerings on the largest B2B, Enterprise and Consumer technology platforms. You will be involved in everything from the pre-sales stage through the implementation of strategic partnerships. You will also act as the technical liaison (along with a Project Manager) between Vimeo’s partners and our Product and Engineering teams.
What you’ll do:
- Be knowledgeable of Vimeo's Product offerings, and be able to represent them on behalf of the Partnerships Team
- Work hand-in-hand with the Business Development team in the pre-sales process to identify potential partners' technical needs
- Understand, document and interpret customer requirements to determine fit within Vimeo's Product offering, and craft solutions to meet their needs
- Work with companies across varying industries to help them solve their video hosting, monetization, and live streaming needs
- Contribute to the productization of Vimeo’s offerings by collecting and analyzing partner feedback and providing to Product and Engineering
- Partner with our Product teams to stay abreast of new features and enhancements that could affect Vimeo’s partner offerings
- Work closely with partner to advise on all aspects of technical integrations using Vimeo’s APIs and partner widgets
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years’ experience working as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect, or Solutions Engineer, preferably in the digital video industry
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication; experience presenting company products to a wide variety of potential customers or partners
- Familiarity with API consumption and service integrations
- Experience working with varying partners, both internal and external, and strong client management skills
- Comfort working in a fluid, fast-paced environment, and the ability to bring process and structure to a new function at Vimeo
Vimeo is the world’s only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.