Solutions Engineer at Integral Ad Science
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our Global Solutions Engineering team here at IAS!
The Solutions Engineering role at IAS is a combination of pre and post-sales support. This includes going on discovery and vetting calls with sales rep to meet prospective clients; generating solutions based on prospect’s needs; presenting the solution to the prospect. Once the sale is closed, you will oversee, assist and deliver the solution to the client and then support the client throughout the service period as the main point of escalation and contact for technical inquiries for key strategic partners.
Solutions Engineers interface with the largest brands and platforms in the Ad Tech space, leading cutting edge integrations.
The SE understands thoroughly the technology of IAS – including its design and implementation – as well as being able to explain the technology to lay people. They are adept at documenting technology solutions in precise detail, while also being able to summarize it in a brief slide presentation.
Additionally, the SE will need to be able to build rapport with clients, from C-level executives and managers to the support staff, all of whom will often need to buy in to your recommendations before these recommendations can be implemented.
Internally, the position closely collaborates across multiple functions: Business Development, Professional Services, Product, Data Science and Engineering teams, along with frequent interactions with the IAS marketing team.
- 2-3 years experience in a tech ops or ad ops role at an online media company or digital agency
- 1-2 years solutions/sales engineering experience, preferably within the advertising technology space
- Deep knowledge of ad serving technology, including but not limited to RTB, Header Bidding, VPAID, Mobile SDK, API
- Comprehensive knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem
- Proficiency working with large data sets
- Positive, professional demeanor and experience working in a client-oriented setting (internal or external)
- Familiarity with UNIX systems and the Command Line Interface
- Experience coding for fun is a bonus!
- BS/BA or equivalent in computer science, business, or a related technology field
To learn more about us, please visit www.integralads.com or http://bit.ly/glassdoorIAS
Equal Opportunity Employer
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership