AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 850+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
· 220+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
As a Solutions Engineer, you will serve as trusted advisor throughout the AB Tasty sales process, with an emphasis on tying business objectives to technology solutions. You will be helping business users, development teams, and C-level executives all understand how AB Tasty will help them deliver the best customer experiences across every digital touchpoint. If you’re passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing, and new technologies, this could be the role for you. While this role works alongside the USA Sales team, it reports directly into the global VP Sales Enablement based in Paris, with a dotted line to the VP Sales - Americas.
The USA Sales team has steadily been growing over the last year! We’re comprised of a diverse background of career experiences (from musicians, social workers, and sales lifers) to draw from and learn from each other while taking creative approaches to each role. We kick off conversations with qualified leads, nurture existing relationships and work with companies of all kinds, from other tech startups to global luxury brands. The local team regularly partners with the global team to refine processes and skills.
Learn more about the USA team here and check out the video recap of our USA Seminar in October!
- Align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, agility, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness.
- 5+ years experience sales engineering and services in SaaS.
- You enjoy presentations. You feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to large groups, both technical and non-technical. In-person and virtually.
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- You're known for your excellent communication skills and can easily relate complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak to highly technical people.
- You have a keen ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Having previous experience with testing, personalization or analytics tools would be advantageous.
- You know HTML/CSS/JS and web technologies in general (webservers, CDN, JS tags, SPA). Additional knowledge in other programming languages is a bonus (especially server-side: Node.js and PHP).
- You have a solid understanding of API Integrations and CRM/ SaaS marketing technologies.
- You're comfortable with working in a hyper-growth and dynamic environment.
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available).
What you'll do
- Collaborate with the Account Executive team to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains-- and how AB Tasty will accommodate.
- Be the technical point of contact for prospects.
- Scope and define client integration requirements to facilitate their CRO objectives.
- Feed market insight into ongoing product development.
- Communicate all new product modifications and capabilities to clients and internal teams.
What we offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally
- Monthly local team events
- Generous time off and holidays to recharge with loved ones
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 401(k) + company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Competitive salary + bonus
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.