OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor headquartered in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendor's (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, and rogue applications.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection and information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, and the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards, with over 250 five star AppExchange reviews!
OwnBackup is a forward-thinking, fast moving global company made of committed individuals who work hard everyday to help define the future of backup and recovery. We offer tremendous opportunities for professional development, travel, and the chance to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing, best-in-class software company. We believe that every employee in the company can and should make an impact every day, and we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative and are a great team player you will love working here.
Hear more from our employees! https://vimeo.com/353449689
- Be an evangelist of the need for enterprises to backup and own their SaaS application data
- Deliver killer product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Deliver POCs that solidify customer commitment to our offerings
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and help validate functionality
- Maintain a regular Customer feedback channel and provide inputs for product development
- Work closely with Sales to close business and build your brand within the company
- Prefered candidates will have 2+ year(s) experience with the Salesforce platform as an Admin / PreSales / Solution Engineer / Consultant
- Candidates with Solution Engineering, Consulting and/or Customer Support experience outside the Salesforce ecosystem will also be considered
- Other Qualifications:
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, perform complex tasks and prioritize multiple projects
- A “team first” attitude; Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers and third parties
- Good planning and organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work calmly under pressure
- Current preference is for local employees within commuting distance to Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Flexible in office hours can be discussed. A daily shuttle is provided between the office and Manhattan. Remote employees are also being considered and, west coast hours are currently preferred.