Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent; all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 2,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $100 million in venture funding.
As a Solutions Engineer and/or Pre-Sales, you will balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of OwnBackup’s partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects.Your Day-to-Day Role
- Be an evangelist of the need for enterprises to backup and own their SaaS application data
- Deliver killer product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Deliver POCs that solidify customer commitment to our offerings
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and help validate functionality
- Maintain a regular Customer feedback channel and provide inputs for product development
- Work closely with Sales to close business and build your brand within the company
- Prefered candidates will have 2+ year(s) experience with the Salesforce platform as an Admin / PreSales / Solution Engineer / Consultant
- Candidates with Solution Engineering, Consulting and/or Customer Support experience outside the Salesforce ecosystem will also be considered
- 1+ year(s) experience in Services and Support roles, such as Customer Success, Professional Services, Sales and/or Consulting
This is a full time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our New Jersey office to maximize interaction with business. OwnBackup is a global team, so for the right candidate there might be an opportunity to work remotely, though HQ is preferred.
Here at OwnBackup, culture is as important as results, and a key part of our culture is our differences. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status. OwnBackup will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.