As a Yotpo Solutions Engineer, you will assist with post-sale tasks for Yotpo’s Premium customers. This position offers exciting interaction with diverse businesses in the eCommerce domain, as well as challenging technical work and opportunities for learning and development. If you’re a people person at heart, a self-starter, and a team player - we want to hear from you!
You’ve seen us every time you shop online, but might not even know it. Yotpo is an eCommerce marketing platform helping to create customer-centric shopping experiences for forward-thinking brands like Away Travel, THINX and Steve Madden. We have four global locations and $101M in funding from investors including Bessemer, Blumberg Capital & Access Industries.
- Help new Yotpo customers implement and customize the product to their requirements and needs
- Provide out-of-the-box as well as tailor-made solutions.
- Assist existing customers to optimize the product, ensuring they are using Yotpo to its fullest and preventing future pain-points.
- Serve as a key resource to our product and development teams. As an expert on the ins and outs of the product, you’ll open bugs with R&D and be involved in merchant growth and product decision-making process.
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to self-manage and take initiatives
- Strong technical background with excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS
- Extra kudos for Experience in REST API
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive healthcare: medical, dental, life, and vision
- 401K matching
- Generous PTO and summer flex days
- Commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen of snacks and beverages
- Company outings and happy hours
- Individualized rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- Working with game-changing technology and the most progressive brands in eCommerce
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture earned us coveted spots on Crain’s New York Business’ Best Place to Work as well as BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work. Yotpo’s initiatives and programming are directly inspired by employee feedback. These include a Mentorship Program, an expansive D&I program, affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and Women at Work, and professional development for all. You’ll be working alongside awesome people at a diverse and inclusive company where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged.
Yotpo champions diversity - we welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.